Thursday 14 January 2016

INSPIRING SONG - FIGHT SONG BY RACHEL PLATTEN


              A very powerful and inspiring song.


Quote
"'Fight Song' was inspired by a lot of experiences that were hurting me and that were making me feel like maybe I didn’t have a chance in this industry. I wrote it because I needed to remind myself that I believed in myself. No matter what, I still was gonna make music, even if it was on a small scale. Even if it was just for me." --Rachel Platten

Song Details
Song Name: Fight Song
Singer: Rachel Ashley Platten
Writers: Rachel Ashley Platten and Dave Richard Bassett
Album: Wildfire
Label: Columbia Records
Producer: Jon Levine

Song Lyrics
Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
(Starting right now) I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (I'm in too deep)
And it's been two years
I miss my home
There's a fire burning in my bones
I still believe
Yeah I still believe

And all those ... fight left in me

Like a small ... make an explosion

This is my fight song ... fight left in me

Now I've still got a lot of fight left in me.


Personal Reflection
All of us have dreams but only a few among us show the courage and will to go after their dreams. Why is it that only a few among us are able to steer through storms and failures to achieve their dreams? Do they have some kind of special powers? No. They don't have any kind of special powers. They are able to achieve their dreams because of their commitment to their dreams. Always remember Never Ever Give Up On Your Dreams.


Song Video

(Song and Video Credits: Original creators and artists for creating an amazing song. I am only sharing it here to spread the word and to inspire people all over the world.)

Post Sources
Song Cover Art: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=47865021
Song Details: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Song_(Rachel_Platten_song)
Song Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc


I hope the above song will remind you about the power of believing in yourself and not giving up on your dreams.

Please feel free to share, reflect and comment on the above post.
And for suggestions, please email me at: hoping.withhope@gmail.com


With Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment